A corporate matching gift is an easy way to increase the impact of a personal contribution to Joliet Area Community Hospice. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift program, you can arrange for an additional gift that can double or triple the impact of your contribution. If you are unsure whether your employer (or your spouse/significant other’s employer) participates in a Matching Gift Program, please contact your Human Resources Department. Thank you for your participation!
Matching Gift Procedure
- Obtain a matching gift form (or web address) from your HR department.
- Complete the matching gift form and mail it to Joliet Area Community Hospice along with your personal donation.
- If your corporate matching gift registration is online, include the matching gift confirmation number with your donation or email the confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your company will send the matching gift after Joliet Area Community Hospice verifies receipt of your donation.
- JACH will notify you when your corporate matching gift has been received.
The mission of Joliet Area Community Hospice is to provide comprehensive, holistic, community based support services and care for terminally ill persons, their caregivers, and loved ones without regard to economic status; to enable the dying person to live peacefully, in comfort, and with dignity to the last moment of life.
Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH) is a tax-exempt, non-denominational charitable organization with a 501 (c)(3) classification. JACH Tax ID number is 36-3191281. Gifts to JACH are tax exempt to the fullest extent of the tax laws.